Monday, 1 December 2008

Monday's Suck

I hate Monday's, I definatley have Mondayitis today. It's hard to come back to work after such a fun weekend. I really enjoyed being back at training and yesterday was so great. Korematsu and Ryo fought so well. I think Ryo's fight was one of the loudest and hardest of the night. The crowd was screaming so much and they both gave each other standing 8 counts. It was a really good fight and Junpei was lucky to win. I am sure they will have an excellent revenge match in the future. I also thought that Mr Pegasus had the best looking "seconds". Why did everyone happen to have the same hair??
And i have never seen so much blood before. A guy got an elbow to the forehead and it was a real mess. He looked like he was from Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
We all went for Yakiniku last night as a team. It was great. I think we are lucky to have such a great team, everyone is so friendly. It's like a big family.
I will post some more photos tonight
OSU

No comments:

Post a Comment