Saturday, 29 November 2008

Sat Morning Training





Sat morning means training. Every Sat we get together for some stamina training. It was a hard one for me as I've just come back from a break. I know tomorrow I will be in pain. Lots of kettle bells, medicine balls, step and speed work. Afterwards we played paparazzi and all had our photos taken for our blogs.
After lunch Mike and I went for a Korean lunch and then mucked around designing blogs all day. Shock horror he even baked a cake!!
Were all very excited about tomorrow`s fights. Korematsu fights at about 1am and Ryo Pegasus at 7pm. Its gonna be a busy day. I`ll be in Yokohama in Korematsu`s corner during the afternoon and then we will rush to Korakuen to see Ryo.
I hope they both win. I am crossing my fingers and toes for them.

OSU

No comments:

Post a Comment