Thursday, 27 November 2008

RRR


OSU
First I'll introduce myself as this is my first blog. My name's Rachael Ray and I am the only female on this team. I am a Kiwi from Wellington, New Zealand. My background is Kyokushin Karate and I have been training in Tokyo for the last 2 years and in NZ for about 3years. I represent Kokubunji Dojo, Tokyo and am fighting regularly in and around Japan. I have been training with Mike since I arrived and he is keen to get me into MMA and some boxing. I hope to fight for Roof-Top very soon and bring us home some new trophies :)
This weeks news...........
Mike and I trained with Korematsu tonight. He's fighting on Sunday and is looking good. Lots of sparring tonight and some clinching. It felt good to be back. I've had a short break and am back and ready to kill.
Went to The Shootboxing World Tournament on Monday in Saitama. It was interesting, my first time to watch Shootboxing. Andy Sower took the tournament title and is again the new Shootboxing World Champion. There were some great K-O's and the final between Sower and Ogata was great. Ogata has a big heart and just kept on getting up.
Next Sat I will be at the K-1 World Grand Prix so I will post some updates and photos
Keep watching........

No comments:

Post a Comment